The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

Not bad and an interesting idea

I'm a follower of "The Game" so instantly I picked up on the acronyms and jargon thrown around. I think the structure of the game is intact even though there are one or two awkward transitions that might not happen or would seem incongruent in the field.

To most users, I imagine they would laugh at the subject matter but I think it's pretty solid.

BLADESTORM BLADESTORM

It's worth killing 30 seconds on.

It is pretty unentertaining since the game is pretty one dimensional. If you're going to make a game where the only objective is to get a high score then you MUST add more variety.

The Passion of the Christ The Passion of the Christ

What the fuck is this?

Dude I'm religeous. And this displays such a horrible message and shows so much disrepect and will anger lots of people.

AND I FUCKING LOVED IT!
That was savagely hilarious. Keep em coming my friend.

automatic responds:

Another satisfied customer!

Dr. Zoidberg Soundboard Dr. Zoidberg Soundboard

Dr. Zoidberg is awesome

This is actually a very do-able soundboard to use for pranks. Since his voice sounds really creepy and perverted. But it still pass as a normal voice. Good job!

Terminator responds:

Thanks man. Thats exactly why I did this becuase his voice really creeps some people out.

Strawberry Clock + a Gun Strawberry Clock + a Gun

Fucking awesome

That's all that needs to be said

the classroom the classroom

Awesome Game!

That was a fun game! I played through all the levels and man it was cool. Good call on the school shooting at the end

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Yay

I finally beat it!!!
Awesome game!

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Awesome

I beat it in 24:19
It was fun too, too be honest the hardest puzzle for me was the first one...that "Don't step on X's" threw me off but i understood that it's a hint for the next room! GJ make #5 plz

animotion v.1.4 animotion v.1.4

Really good!

But there's a better animation program for you people out there...i dunno if you've heard of it..but it's called Flash MX

Warcraft 3 soundboard Warcraft 3 soundboard

what!?

I'm not being biased or anything here but...
Warcraft 3 is my favorite game and you put in a really bad word for it...three units? cmon, you can't even spell "stop". Next time add a few more units.